It may be fun, it may be a great day out for all the family, but the Cleethorpes Super Prix takes your safety very seriously.
Please be aware that even the young Riders are traveling at high speed and any collision can seriously injure both you and them. Cycles do not have engines and can approach you quietly without you being aware.
To ensure we all have a safe day please follow the following code of conduct:
- Only Cross at designated CROSSING POINTS
- Only Cross when told to do so by the Crossing Marshal.
- Always obey the instructions of the Marshals
- Please do not bring any Dogs to the Event.
- If you do have a Dog – it MUST be on a lead at all times.
- Do not hold Drinks in Cans or Bottles over the barriers as you may drop them.
- Do not sit Children ON the Barriers
- Do not Enter the Circuit at any time
- Do not try and ‘touch’ or ‘high five’ any of the Riders
- In the event of an accident on the Circuit, please do not jump the barriers, but allow the Marshals & Medics to carry out their duty.
- Do not move or separate any Barriers.
- Do not hang Bags or Clothing over the Barriers
- Do not climb over or on the Barriers to take Photographs or Video